Debate! Learn. Evolve.

Planned Parenthood


In Agreement

In Disagreement

Feb 10, 2017
Categories: Health, Politics

Planned Parenthood

As everyone knows, Planned Parenthood has been under a lot of scrutiny because they perform abortions and people think that they then turn and sell the fetuses on the black market. The truth is that they absolutely do not sell fetuses on the black market and abortions is a really small part of what the organization does. In fact, it’s only 3%. The other 97% is STD and cancer screenings, contraception, and HIV counseling, just to name a few. Furthermore, I do not believe that abortion is murder if it is done early enough in the pregnancy and I believe that the women who have the abortion have the right to donate the unborn fetuses to science, if they so choose. Even if you are pro-life you should be for the specimens be used for science rather than being tossed in the trash. Two wrongs don’t make a right. So, in my opinion, anyone who wants to defund Planned Parenthood is misguided and losing the organization would be a huge disservice to women. 


  Post a New Comment